SMaRT Garage Services offer a range of attractive discounts to private and business customers. Along with our standard offers – see below, local branches may be running additional deals – contact your local SMaRT Garage Services for details.
£25 MOT for Cars (class 4 vehicles only) as seen on London Bus Ads*
Free Foxy Membership for SMaRT’s Women Customers
SMaRT is offering free membership of FOXY Lady Drivers Club, worth £23, to all female customers.
FREE Seasonal Safety Check (Standard Cost £30+VAT)*
Having a safety check on your car is a great way of making sure it is safe to drive. It can catch some minor issues that may become more serious if not addressed quickly. SMaRT Garage Services seasonal safety checks could extend the period between services and avoid the need for unnecessary repairs in the future. Download full SMaRT Seasonal Safety Checklist (PDF)
Remember, as an employer, you may also have other responsibilities for yourself and your employee drivers. This applies to whether your employee uses a car provided by you or if they use their own car for work purposes. Under the ‘MoRR’ (managing occupational road risks) regulations, regular records of competent inspections can demonstrate your pro-active approach to risk management.
SMaRT Women™ Training Courses: £25 (Standard cost £35)*
One hour guide to basic car maintenance to help you reduce driving costs, keep safe and legal. For more details and/or to book your place on the next available date at Bexley, West Norwood or Woolwich, see SMaRT Women
Special Rates & Discounts for Local Businesses
SMaRT Garage Services is able to offer its trade customers fantastic discounts for either their own business vehicles or for their staff or customers. We are particularly interested in partnering with local third sector organisations. Contact your local SMaRT Garage Services to find out more.
* Terms & Conditions
All offers from SMaRT Garage Services branches are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Offers are valid until the date specified on any publicity and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Any discount will be applied to all labour, excluding parts. These offers are for privately owned class 4 vehicles only.
- Offers can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- MOTs are for class vehicles only and are not available at SMaRT Garage Services, West Norwood, London.
- MOT class definitions: Class IV: cars, including 3-wheeled vehicles more than 450 kg unladen weight, taxis, minibuses and ambulances up to 12 passenger seats, goods vehicles not exceeding 3000 kg Design Gross Weight (DGW), motor caravans and dual purpose vehicles). Class V: private passenger vehicles, ambulances, motor caravans and dual purpose vehicles with 13 or more passenger seats. Class VII: goods vehicles over 3000 kg up to and including 3500 kg DGW. (Please note that if a vehicle is presented with a manufacturer’s plate and a ‘Ministry plate’ the weights used to identify the class will be those on the Ministry plate.)
- Errors and omissions excepted.